Sunday, January 26, 2020

Come work with Diane Miller....

WORK WITH DIANE MILLER


PRINT, FOLD, STUFF, STAMP, MAIL - 

These small tasks can make you Big Bucks


Let me introduce myself, I am Diane Miller and I am a mom of two boys, working as a caregiver who lives in Idaho.   I started doing Direct Mail last year and trying to stay consistence in mailing out the flyers.   As a caregiver I don't have much time since I am always working,  this is what I do in my free time.   

I do have some success in direct mail, I have been getting team members under me.  I am so grateful in receiving extra cash in the mailbox.  I am always available to help assist my team members in any way I can.

I have several different flyers to choose from:   Here is a list: 

      • LIVING THE GOOD LIFE   ($100, $200 $500)
      • CASH TALKS  ($20 $50 $100)
      • BIG BANG 1 (to start $84)
      • WHOLE LOTTA HAMILTON'S (to start $50)
      • IMPACT MAILING CLUB (to start $100 plus two stamps)
      • MILLIONAIRE MAILER  $25 $50 $100 $250  (residual)
      • $5 CASH MACHINE  (to start $20) (residual) 
      • $10 Prosperity Connection 
      • $5 Ascension
If you are interested in doing Direct Mailing please contact me directly at DirectMailerDianeMiller@gmail.com  \ Some of the Flyers I can send to you via Email
after confirming payment.  

Thank you for taking the time to read this flyer and I hope I can help you get started.   If you have any questions please contact me..

Diane Miller
Connect with me on Facebook.....
https://facebook.com/millerdl1966










No comments:

Post a Comment