Sunday, September 5, 2021

it's BEEN a while now!!!

 Hello there people out there....


I have been so far out of touch ...   neglecting everything ... only working to make that $$$$$...


it's been a while since I have posted..  I look back on it   and see that my car is having issues..  but for now today September 2021 the car is running fine..     I put new tires on it... paid that off...  I had to put a new front end work on it   i think i paid that off too...    now i am paying for a bill that the brakes needed fixed.  fuel pump went out and some other major issues.      I swear I already put $5 grand into this and i still haven't paid it off yet..    Technically I paid off the CAR loan and went to the bank to get a personal loan to refinance it.. and now my car payment is lower.....   


more to come i promise....

No comments:

Post a Comment